3M Littmann Classic III Monitoring Stethoscope 27”
Love your stethoscope
The compact and sensitive Littmann Classic III stethoscope is the perfect instrument for clinicians who monitor and assess children or adults in non-critical environments. Manufactured with strong yet lightweight materials for hours of comfortable use.
Features & details
- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Useful in non critical care environments such as a medical office, general ward, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic or urgent care
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Fun and vibrant; match color and finish to your personality
Choose a Classic
The compact 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope is perfect for monitoring and assessing children or adults in non-critical settings. The versatile stethoscope offers exceptional acoustic sensitivity, hours of comfortable use and comes in a variety of vibrant colors to add character and connection to every assessment.
- Use in non-critical settings
- Experience exceptional acoustic sensitivity
- Customize with colors
Why a Classic III?
Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece. The pediatric side is useful for small or thin patients, around bandages, and for carotid assessment.
Pediatric side converts to an open bell. Just remove the single-piece diaphragm and replace it with a non-chill rim.
Single-piece diaphragm is easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth without crevices.
Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm.
Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
No natural rubber latex
No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers are used in the tubing or any other component.